Black Bean Guacamole Cups
A summer snack packed with flavor and fresh, nutritious ingredients… The perfect Mother’s Day brunch app 😉
Makes 20 cups
Black Bean Cups
- 15 ounce BPA-free can black beans
- 6 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 small avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the garlic cloves in a food processor and pulse. Rinse the black beans and add to the food processor, along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until combined. You may need to scrape down the sides once or twice until it’s fully combined. You should have a nice dough.
- Take a mini-muffin tin and spray with non-stick coconut spray. Place about a tablespoon of mixture into each tin. Wet your fingers and push down and up the sides so you have a cup shape.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a large bowl and then add the remaining ingredients.
- When the black bean cups are cool, fill them with a scoop of guacamole and enjoy!
This recipe was created by my good friend Kelly, a Certified Nutrition Coach who invents clean eating recipes that are are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free with paleo, vegan & vegetarian options. More recipes can be found on her website www.tastingpage.com